Monday, 20 April 2009

Pardon Me

It wasn't me...................I just swallowed me stylus!

Thanks to Michael Guzzo for this classic from 1996 which was originally sketched on an MP100. This priceless artifact, (albeit latterly enhanced with a splash of colour) has been safely stored on a Newton of some sort for a cool 13 years. In Newton doodle-terms, this is a tribal elder!

Michael describes how the sketch came about in his email.....'I was in a meeting, and not feeling well. A co-worker passed me a note, "What's wrong?" I passed the Newton back after making the sketch. I've kept it ever since and added a little color to it'

Nice one! Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please email adhill@letterboxes.org to be added to the list of contributors or email me your GIFs, JPEGS, screenshots etc and I'll upload them for you. Alternatively contact me and send me a print out or fax. Or if all else fails I may be able to send you a Newton compatible flash card to copy your creations onto and send back to me. Last but not least I'll fly over and collect them..


Followers