Sunday, 26 April 2009

Presence.....

Of No Mind

For anyone who has read anything by Eckhart Tolle especially the 'Power of Now' or 'A New Earth'. A philosophical moment captured on a plain Note.

Hint: If you have the SuperNotePad package installed you can set an alarm to bring up any Note at a designated point in the future. Write or sketch something uplifting to you on a Note, set the alarm and be pleasantly reminded. The Snooze function allows you to set it again for the following day. You see, a Newton can be spiritual too!

The package is still available from: http://www.standalone.com/MessagePad/products/2.1/content21.html. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please email adhill@letterboxes.org to be added to the list of contributors or email me your GIFs, JPEGS, screenshots etc and I'll upload them for you. Alternatively contact me and send me a print out or fax. Or if all else fails I may be able to send you a Newton compatible flash card to copy your creations onto and send back to me. Last but not least I'll fly over and collect them..


Followers