Sunday, 31 May 2009

Contemporary

....T-Shirt Design


A T-shirt design fitting of the current climate, featuring no other than the notorious E-Kö man emerging at high velocity from a steaming hot bowl of the finest poutine (the Kryptonite for Newton super heroes) having saved the 2.0 community from certain doom by developing The 71J059 Patch! This historic moment coupled with the recent banter on Newtontalk.net about reestablishing production of Newton paraphrenalia. See May entries entitled: [NTLK] [OT?] Newtontalk items.

Thanks to Ed Kummel for the wacky idea, to Eckhart Köppen for The THEME!!! and the rest of the Newton Community for on-going entertainment.

All created using Hex Paint + lightbulb icon from Newt Works drawing. Emailed to self using mailv.

Up up and away to 2093......or thereabouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please email adhill@letterboxes.org to be added to the list of contributors or email me your GIFs, JPEGS, screenshots etc and I'll upload them for you. Alternatively contact me and send me a print out or fax. Or if all else fails I may be able to send you a Newton compatible flash card to copy your creations onto and send back to me. Last but not least I'll fly over and collect them..


Followers