Saturday, 9 May 2009

Things......

Are not what they seem

A simple, single celled organism under the spotlight of an MP2000 reveals a complex network of organisms and worlds. Isn't it humbling and reassuring to know that the smaller you go the bigger things get!

There's even a Newton joke somewhere in the cytoplasm!

Another work of absurdity captured mostly using Newtpaint. A few clip arts copied from Newton Works. Had to copy this from NewtPaint to Note in two halves then emailed to self using Mailv. Joined back up on PC. 

Microcosms are BIG Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please email adhill@letterboxes.org to be added to the list of contributors or email me your GIFs, JPEGS, screenshots etc and I'll upload them for you. Alternatively contact me and send me a print out or fax. Or if all else fails I may be able to send you a Newton compatible flash card to copy your creations onto and send back to me. Last but not least I'll fly over and collect them..


Followers