Friday, 26 June 2009

Eye for an i....

....Phone

iPhone is a curious but beautiful thing AND popular amongst the Newton Community.

The insatiable double-edged sword of technological development!


Enchanted yes, bewitched yes, able to go back.....no!

Perhaps the North American Indians were right:

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat Information.

Cree Prophecy


NewtPaint, xPort + odd mood. [Information is money in the original quote - but it's all one and the same in the western world - wherever that is].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please email adhill@letterboxes.org to be added to the list of contributors or email me your GIFs, JPEGS, screenshots etc and I'll upload them for you. Alternatively contact me and send me a print out or fax. Or if all else fails I may be able to send you a Newton compatible flash card to copy your creations onto and send back to me. Last but not least I'll fly over and collect them..


Followers