Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Newton

Community (2009)

Underneath, Newton users are really all the same (click for larger image).

But can you spot........

1) The Canadian
2) The heterosexual
3) The one without an iPhone
4) The female
5) The one who likes Star Treck and still lives with his mother
6) The one with head issues

Individual images drawn in Hex Paint - all have same eyes, nose and mouth which were copied again and again then messed about with. Emailed to self using Mailv - then put together as a single image. Not possible to do in HexPaint as there is no 'Select All'!

Funny what difference the forehead makes!

Best..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please email adhill@letterboxes.org to be added to the list of contributors or email me your GIFs, JPEGS, screenshots etc and I'll upload them for you. Alternatively contact me and send me a print out or fax. Or if all else fails I may be able to send you a Newton compatible flash card to copy your creations onto and send back to me. Last but not least I'll fly over and collect them..


Followers